Home » , , » Declaration of Assets: I hereby declared my assets

Declaration of Assets: I hereby declared my assets


DECLARATION OF ASSETS.
Since our president and his vice have declared their assets, it is very important for me to declare mine
too as a good citizen... and it goes thus:
1. Four trousers.
2. 9 T-shirts.
3. No wife
4. Two bathroom slippers.
5. Three shoes.
6. Two palms slippers
7. Two ties.
8. Half bag of pure water.
9. One drum of rain water.
10. One bottle of Oil as a cream (ororo-eran dindin).
11. Two GSM (2 Tecno).
12. Three kongo of Black yam flour (elubọ iṣu).
13. Six ankara.
14. 3 pots and one kettle.
15. One set of spoons and a set of plates.
16. One lantern.
17. One stove.
18. One gallon for buying kerosine.
19. One carpet and one Mouka foam.
20. 14 inch LG Tv.
21. No girllover but seven and half girlfriends (2 in Lagos, 2 in Abuja, 2 in Ibadan, 1 in Port Harcourt, 1/2 in Calabar).
22. Four boxerṣ and Three undies.
23. N1000 @ GTbank, and N1,005 @First Bank.

Pls to continue to be my friend pls declare yours.

Good morning friends and do have a Splendid week ahead...



#FreeIceBox